Its not too soon to check out our summer online classes at the UMass Stockbridge School of Agriculture!
We are offering this summer….
Term I (May 20 – June 28, 2019)
- STOCKSCH 100 – Botany for Gardeners (GenEd-BS – 4 cr)
- STOCKSCH 261 – Topics in Herbalism (2 cr)
- STOCKSCH 265 – Sustainable Agriculture
- STOCKSCH 297 AL – Agricultural Leadership and Community Education (New)
- STOCKSCH 355 – Community Food Systems (Offered in odd years – 2019)
Term II (July 8 – August 16, 2019)
- STOCKSCH 100 – Botany for Gardeners (GenEd-BS – 4cr)
- STOCKSCH 258 – Urban Agriculture (new)
- STOCKSCH 320 – Organic Vegetable Production
- STOCKSCH 379 – Agricultural Systems Thinking (satisfies IE -GenED requirement for SF majors)
- STOCKSCH 382 – Professional Development in Sustainable Food and Farming (satisfies Junior Writing requirement for SFF majors)
Full Summer (May 20 – August 16)
These classes may be taken individually or as part of a degree program. For a preview of all of all of our courses, see: Annual Online Class Schedule.
Registration for summer is now open!
And to request more information, see: https://www.umass.edu/online/stockbridge/sustainable-farming-degree
Other Options: If you are not interested in earning college credit, there are many non-credited workshops and short courses you can take outside of the university. For a list see: non-university workshops and courses.